日曜日, 10月 09, 2005

One of my good friends


Today I went to eat lunch with Mr Guna. He is my good friend .He always take me to lunch . I am grateful to him .
Because I dont want to go for lunch alone. He must understand my feeling . He also give me good advice and hints for work almost every time.
For example He teach me how to behave as a coach and how to manage the sports club and so on .
So I want to call him teacher.
Acutually I and he is same place of work . He is very good trainer especially teach boxing .
I respect him not only as a trainer but also as a man .

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

so..hiro-san, when are you going to be a real man like GUNA? hee hee ;P - emily

Hiroyuki Mori さんのコメント...

Hello Emily! Well ....I always follow Mr Guna ,One day I am going to real man . Because I am getting know slowly what do I need to be a real man .